Anxiety problem

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Yashika Ahuja

Respected Guru

Can i pursue b. Ed in future because earlier I took admission in b. Ed but had to leave due to anxiety Fee also got wasted. I am not able to find any job. Somebody said that in moon mahadasha I will suffer like hell my anxiety will worsen there fore afraid to get married also. Kindly guide me sir

20 july 1994 6:52pm. Delhi.

• #119358 Reply
      TMR

Suggest you get married soon. Your 7th house is the strongest in your horoscope. Ensure that you must have a good matching horoscope. If you wish to have a scientific evaluation of your horoscope which will give you the marksheet of life, come through Paid consultation.

• #119368 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Sorry i can’t afford much. If I will get any income source and earn money then I will come through paid consultation. My home situation is not good. My parents don’t support me. I am taking medicines of anxiety from government hospital</p>

• #119369 Reply
      TMR

Wishing you a happy new year.

• #119431 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Can i do b. Ed in future?

• #119433 Reply
      TMR

You may not do well in teaching.

• #119435 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

What will i do then sir. I am thinking about primary teaching. I am not able to find any job. I am. Graduate in English subject.

• #119443 Reply
      TMR

If you are confident about teaching, you may go ahead with it on a temporary basis till you get some other job or get married.

• #119448 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Can i do b. Ed next year june session 2022 because without degree i am not able to find job.

• #119450 Reply
      TMR

Yes,  you can do so if you wish though I am not hopeful of whether it will do you any good.

• #119455 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Hnji sir. What is the right profession for me so that i can become independent.

• #119456 Reply
      TMR

You can become a journalist if it is possible. Or a Reporter in any newspaper channel.

• #119457 Reply
      Rohit

Hello Yashika,

The first thing I want to note in your chart very very prominently is the fact that your moon nakshatra is Mula. Mula Nakshatra is a clear indication that you may have anxiety challenges. Please do ask your parents if they did Mula nakshatra shanti after your birth or not.

Now let’s look at the overall strength of your chart based on your ascendant and ascendant lord. The lord of ascendant is Jupiter and He has gone in Taurus sign, 11th house. I like the fact that the lord is a huge benefic planet like Jupiter in the eleventh house of gains. However since it has gone in Taurus, there is a possibility of challenges in life.

For career, your 10th house is assessed. The lord of your 10th house is in the 7th house of Gemini. This is a good placement with some challenges. The key thing is you should combine the aspects of Mercury (lord of 10th house), Gemini and 7th house for a successful career. That means if you do some kind of business which involves using your communication skills, or do something in partnership that will be ideal. If I look at your Dasamsa chart, your ascendant and 10th house lord (mercury) has gone to the 2nd house. So if you do a business in partnership with someone in your family, it will be beneficial. Also any profession that makes you deal with a large number of people will be beneficial. Show business, fashion industry, creative world professions also are interesting options. Tourism and travel is also a possible area.

So essentially, a business oriented career, that uses your communication skills, and is meant for a large number of people is good. Having said that, if you are keen on pursuing your career in the education sector through your B. Ed, it would be interesting if you start some kind of a business in the education sector, preferably in a partnership, where you are responsible for marketing and communication aspects of it.

You are currently going through Sun Mahadasha and Jupiter Antardasha. Since Sun is in your 8th house, ruled by your Moon, it is adding significantly to your anxiety.

If I may suggest – Please pray regularly to Lord Ganesha (best remedy for Mula nakshatra). Also please recite Gayatri Mantra very regularly. Pray regularly to Surya deva. Things will be better if you do this.

All the best.

• #119476 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Thanks Rohit sir.

Is it true sir that in few years I will suffer from anxiety more especially in moon mahadasha. I am scared of getting married will there be happiness and satisfaction.

• #119481 Reply
      TMR

We are happy that finally you have got a satisfactory answer. Best of Luck.

Viewing 14 reply threads
Reply To: Anxiety problem
Your information: