Black energy ; nazar lagna

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Nidhi

Can anyone let me know the remedies for black energy.. Nazar lagna.

Few people said.. Tujhpe nazar lagi h

Tig kya karna chahiye mujhe

• #136602 Reply
      Nidhi

Pls help

• #136608 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster
    • #136620 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Please let me/us know if whoever is telling you about being affected by evil-eye and other such are qualified opinions. If yes, kindly share details. In any case, it would perhaps make sense to post your birth-details to check and validate if you susceptible to evil-eye and are really affected.

Take care…

• #136794 Reply
      Nidhi

21 may 1988

13:45

New delhi

• #136799 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Udaya Lagna in your birth-chart is placed in Leo/Simha Rashi and caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis, Incidentally, Badha-Karaka Mars/Kuja is loosely conjunct Rahu in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana or house of Spousal Relationship. They are aspected by Saturn/Shani-dev, the Roga-Karaka for the birth-Chart.

In summary, it looks like you are indeed susceptible or prone to be affected by Evil-Eye or Drishti Badha. Incidentally, Rahu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva–Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Sathvik Jupiter/Guru-dev mitigating the effects to some extent.

Take care…

• #136801 Reply
          Nidhi

Pl advise for career and wealth.

And remedies for further betterment

• #136796 Reply
      Nidhi

Give me career and wealth prediction also. As many people said.. It’s gud in your kundali but i dont feel the same.. That’s why asking about nazar.

• #136803 Reply
        Nidhi

Pl help

• #136826 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

You are currently in the midst of Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. This is perhaps giving you some unwanted stress/tension… and perhaps impacting a decent time period of Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha and Antara of Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi. Subsequent time-period might not be very beneficial either.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers regularly to Goddess Dhana-Lakshmi, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

Take care…

• #136827 Reply
          Nidhi

Thanks..

How is my overall dhan yoga in kundali.

What shud I do to prevent from evil eye

• #136844 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

You have limited Dhana Yogas in your birth-chart.

Given India is a spread out country with diverse culture, there are a multitude remedies performed. As a generic option, regular chanting of Mritunjaya Japa and/or performing Ganapati or Tila Homa/Havan (fire ritual) can be considered. They are supposed to give relief from Evil-Eye or Drishti Badha.

Take care…

• #136797 Reply
      TMR

From 2nd Oct 2023, you will have a better time for about an year. Moon antardasa following will  give you lot of mental problems. Mars antardasa following will also be good. For further details, you can come through Paid consultation.

• #136839 Reply
      Nidhi

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Pl help</p>

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Black energy ; nazar lagna
Your information: