Career change

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Rakewh

2nd April 1984
      11.45 am
      Chennai

I am in present job still 2012 November in my present company I have more work load due to shortage of employees and people are leaving due to worst behavior of my boss. I am seeing for a government job or some good company when I will get good job whether in new job I will work up to my retirement age

• #123144 Reply
      J+V+Subbarao

The present period is Moon dasa – Rahu bhukti upto 05-05-2023. Rahu is connected to your 12th house (house of exertion/overwork). So you have to face expenditure and unnecessary tensions in your job. As Rahu is transiting in Venus star, your ideas will always be to change the job. I hope there would be a change from 21-10-2022. Whereever you go the situation is same until 05-05-2023.
      In Jupiter Bhukti you will find a change of job better than the present one. It is upto 03-09-2024. Saturn bhukti is also more or less the same. After 2030 you will get a secured job.
      Your life upto retirement will be better than that of present.
      Good Luck

• #123148 Reply
      Rakewh

Sir please tell clearly when change of job whether government job when change of job

• #123229 Reply

Hello Rakewh,

You can look for new job now. However, don’t leave your present job before getting another one. You will get into a good company but still you need to compromise to certain extent.

Any one can get PAID consultation from me.
      [email protected]

Thank and Regards,
      Sourav

• #123310 Reply
      Rakewh

Ok sir when I will get new job please tell

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Career change
Your information: