Career prediction

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Shayeree Biswas

I want to appear UPSC 2021 for IAS. Is there any chance for me to clear it?
      Shayeree Biswas
      9.45a.m.
      Kamarhati, west bengal

• #111590 Reply
      TMR

What are your educational qualifications and your expertise in subjects. And what appeals to you in Civil Service?

• #111593 Reply
      Shayeree Biswas

I am an electrical engineer passed out in 2020. But I’m not comfortable with that subject so I’m willing to take public administration as optional for UPSC.
      I always get inspired by power and authority and I wanted to become ias when I was in class 10.

• #111597 Reply
      TMR

Civil Service is not very comfortable as long as politicians ruling the country are corrupt and self centered. They do not allow you to work independently. And the whole host of reserved posts in the civil services make it all the more horrendous. That is the global phenomenon and working as an engineer you will be more satisfied with the job and you will get a decent earnings. Power and authority when you cannot exercise is a curse than inspirational. Your horoscope does favour you well as a Civil Service Officer. Perhaps you should try Indian Engineering service.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Career prediction
Your information: