Career prediction

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      kiran babra

namaskar sir /ma’am

Dob-22/12/2000 time 6pm and place of birth new Delhi

sir/mam I m confused regarding my career , pursuing engineering but not happy. I don’t know what will I become. I wish to do business or prepare for Upsc. What shall I go for ? and if I will do business ,then in what field and i which year ? Will I ever settle foreign?

• #117217 Reply
      kiran babra

sir please reply asap as I have to decide what’s suitable for me as my engineering is going to end soon

• #117229 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are passing through a period of Saturn mahadasha and antardasha of Jupiter till July 2022. Both are moving retrograde. You will be in the mahadasha of Mercury thereafter, which will be a much better period and provide much more stability that the present period. Reason being Mercury sign rules your lagan, Gemini.

You should complete your engineering and then look at abroad. You have much financial stability and satisfaction away from your place of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #117288 Reply
        Amar Vikram

Sir, I have given an entrance for the hospitality sector and the result is due. May come within the next week. Will I get my desired college?

Details:-

Dob:- July 27,1998

Time:- 1:48PM

Place:- Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh.

Thanks and Regards,

• #117273 Reply
      kiran babra

thankyou sir

• #117325 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot answer your type of question.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Career prediction
Your information: