Monica

Place of birth: kumta taluk (Karanatka)
      Date of birth: 3/11/1992
      Time: 12.30am
      Marriage date: 27/12/2016
      Husband details
      Place of birth: karwar(karnataka)
      Date of birth: 20/9/1983
      Time of birth: 5 am..we will have child or not..

• #132092 Reply

Dear Monica,

In both of the birth charts, 4th house and 5th houses has some kind of affliction. In his chart, 5th house Lord Jupiter is with Ketu and weak Venus is in 12th house which generally gives problems with sperm. His age is around 40, so that also matters.

In your chart, 5th house has Rahu and malefic planet ruling 12th house is also placed in 5th house. So, there are many negativity in birth charts.
      However, There is no nadi dosha for the above mentioned birth details.
      But, I feel due to tons of afflictions, it can be tough to beget a child.

Best thing you can do is to get tested by Doctors. If they say, you are able to get a baby naturally, then we can help you by suggesting Remedies to alleviate the negative influence on birth chart. There are multiple remedies in Astrology which can help you deal with the situation. However, It’s always better not to depend upon Astrology completely. Everything is a science. From my personal experience, I can say Astrology can’t rule out any kind of medical intervention. However, it can be helpful to turn the bad thing to good. But, if there is no chances as per Medical science, then Astrology can’t help you with progeny issues. We can make your way smoother but only doctors are able to judge you condition and doctors can do the delivery not astrologers.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Child birth
Your information: