Court case result

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sneha

Namaste sir ,please guide me about my divorce case.recently I appointed new lawyer but she is also saying my case is weak.whether the case will be in my favour. Will I get compensation and stridhan?
      11 feb 1985
      Thane, maharashtra

• #50030 Reply
      TMR

We are here to help people to get married happily and to that objective we use astrology. We are not here to destroy a marriage or to help you make money through marriage or divorce.

You should have contacted before your marriage for checking the compatibility of your horoscope with your bridegroom in which case we could have helped you.

• #50043 Reply
        sneha

Thnx for your reply..divorce case was filed by my husband not by me.so there is no question of having mind to earn money from marriage/divorce..whaterver stridhan was asked by me it is all my hard earned money.
        So plz if dnt want to help dnt help but please dont insult sentimentals of any woman going through such difficult phase.
        i also checked horoscope before marriage but no one has shown negative abt this proposal..I appreciate ur nature to help people by ur knowledge.
        Thnx and sorry if my words hurts u..

• #50053 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot predict the judgement in a case filed and if we could do it, there is no need for any court in the world. Astrologers will be too busy then solving cases.

These sort of misfortunes are the after effect of bad deeds done in earlier lives and you will have to endure it to offset the poorvajanmakarma sins. Possibly you might have done something similar in your last life.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Court case result
Your information: