Current Relationship

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Nicole

Could anyone give me some insight on my current Relationship? When I look at His chart and Mine we both seem to be in each others chart. We have been together for over a year met once recently in Dubai and all our goals seem to be going very smoothly and in sync with our charts. It is a long distance Relationship, He is perfect description of my likes foreign, etc and his chart Venus also describes him to woo a Foreign Lady, older than him and Marry and move to Foreign Country which we are in process of getting this achieved, however I also love Vedic Astrology much more than Western as I find my Daily predictions to be way more accurate. Im hoping someone may beable to give me some insight as to what in store for us and if its true that we are meant to be? being so far is very hard although we keep daily and nightly communication via video and messages we have only met in Person once and were happy and pleased with the experience. So in a way until and if our goal comes to the foregrounds Astrology and our Long Distance Relationship (video ans messages and short trips together is all we have to predict in a way). Our birth details are below, Thank you and its much appreciated!!! 😉

Nicole Goodermote (Self)
      August, 26th, 1981
      18:04
      Morristown, new Jersey, USA
      Current Location: Spring Hill, Florida, USA

Azim Ur Rehman (His)
      July,6, 1990
      12:01
      Karachi, Pakistan
      Current Location: Karachi, Pakistan

THANKS AGAIN for any insight or advise 😉 (Im able to recieve all negative and positive information)

• #47660 Reply
      TMR

You have already evaluated your horoscopes and came to some conclusions. If you want an answer using Vedic astrology, you will have to come through Paid Consultation after reading my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #48522 Reply
      Nocole

Could you please delete my question in the forum. Thank you😉

Current Relationship

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Current Relationship
Your information: