Delay in marriage

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Sonakshi

Hi
      I am facing delay in marriage.Unable to find a suitable partner.When shall I get married

Dob 27/09/93

Pob Agra

• #138547 Reply
      Sonakshi

Time 10:08 am

• #138574 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart we see that your lagan is Scorpio and rashi is Aquarius. Ketu is in the 7th house, which is the house of marriage, marital happiness, spouse. Ketu in the 7th house brings delays and obstacles in marriage. You are also anshik mangalik as Mars is in the 12th house of your D1 chart. You are presently in the period of Jupiter and sub period of Venus till April 2025. This period should give you marriage. You should do proper matching of the horoscope before marriage for a happy and blissful marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #138583 Reply
      Sonakshi

When and where will I find my spouse?How sould I identify if he is the one and only?

• #138586 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Please be informed your Moon/Chandra is under strong influence of Saturn/Shani-dev… in fact, Saturn/Shani-dev seems to have an overbearing influence on your mind and in-turn in the unfolding of Karma in your life. This has contributed to the delay thus far and will perhaps continue to do so for some more time. Incidentally, you have limited Yogas for marriage. So, it would probably make more sense for you to dwell on underlying reasons and consider taking appropriate action/initiatives.

On the sidelines, you are in the midst of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra in your birth-chart. Given the placement and its effects, you might very well be used to it. From a timing point of view, opportune time is around the corner.

Take care…

• #138606 Reply
      Sonakshi

What kind of life partner would I get? How will be my marriage life?

• #138622 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Going by the Ayanamsha I use, Udaya Lagna or Ascendent seems to be placed in a Sandhi/Cusp… it is caught in transition and seems to have just cross over to the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrischika Rashi. Considering the birth-time you’ve shared, I’m inclined to believe the same have been changed/altered. So, instead of speculating, I’m inclined to think it is better for birth-time to be reassessed/re-evaluated/rectified.

Take care…

• #138645 Reply
      Sonakshi

My birth details are same.

27 sep 1993

Agra(Uttar Pradesh, India)

10:08 am

• #138677 Reply
      Madiha

Main yeh janna chahti hoon, Kya mairi love marriage ho sakti hai, relationship bohat kharab chal raha, problems khatam nhi horahin plus, parents bhi nhi maan rahe, please guide karein aap..

• #138700 Reply
      Aks

dob: 02/06/1993, 1pm

place: Bagalkot, Karnataka

why delay in marriage? When will i get married?

• #138701 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Given birth-time seems to be rounded off. Hopefully, it does not too much of a difference. Secondly, it would make sense to share a little bit about yourself, along with gender and clear date/month/year of birth, to help set the context… you see the concept of Desha-Kaala-Patra plays a significant role in the unfolding of Karma, as reflect in one’s birth-chart. On an internet forum, where folk seek help/guidance, a lot of underlying information and details are lost. And, hence assessing/understanding a birth-chart become a bit difficult… and at times contributes to inaccuracies.

Anyways, I’m considering your birth date/time to be 2nd June 1991 and 13:00 hours or 1:00 PM. Hence, your birth-chart seems to indicate a strong foot-print of Saturn/Shani-dev and hence his influence is undeniable… specially so on your Moon/Chandra, signifying mind. Incidentally, you are in the last stage of Sade-Sathi or transit of Saturn/Shani-dev across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. You are in later part of your Rahu Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system).

You also seem to have anger/temper issues, which would have been detrimental for a healthy spousal relationship. I’m inclined to think you’d have separated or divorced, in case you had married early. So, there is a good reason Saturn/Shani-dev has delayed your marriage… not to mention other aspects that has shaped your own inclinations, personality, mindset, preferences/expectations etc.

Take care…

• #138705 Reply
      Aks

The dob you have considered is wrong.

dob: 2nd June 1993

time: 13:00 hours

place: Bagalkot, Karnataka

i am unmarried. Can you please tell why there is delay? Can you tell the possible time when will i get married?

also help me how to get rid of sade sath? What should i do to nullify karmic effects?

• #138714 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I have indeed goofed up by using the wrong birth-year (1991), when you had clearly called out your birth year to be 1993.

Now, with the corrected information and by the Ayanamsha I use, your Udaya Lagna or Ascendent seems to be placed in the Zodiac sign of Leo or Simha Rashi and Moon/Chandra, the 12th lord is placed in the Zodiac sign of Libra or Tula Rashi. So, you are not in the midst of Sade-Sathi.

But then, Saturn/Shani-dev seems to be strongly placed in the in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana in the Zodiac sign of Aquarius or Kumbha Rashi. He is creating a strong Sasa Maha-Purusha Yoga… this has perhaps made you a little different (wired differently, as they say), with a heavy dose of free-spirit. He is also aspecting the natural or Naisargika Kalathra-Karaka Venus/Shukra and Rahu… contributing to inordinate delays. On the sidelines, you are in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha since December 2010, with limited Yogas for marriage.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to revalidate your expectations, be reasonable, be a bit flexible and be open to unconventional alliances. Also, consider propitiating Saturn/Shani-dev and Venus/Shukra by chanting simple mantras, after offering special prayers to Lord Ganesh on a regular basis, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

Take care…

• #138993 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Request New Forum Visitors to please put new question with their birth details in a new forum thread. That way answers do not get mixed.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Delay in marriage
Your information: