Dhasa

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ash

Dob 26 sep 1991

Time 12:37 am

Place kollam , kerala

I have started my moon dhasa in January…in just 2 months I feel much better, was able to start a business, I feel a lot self confident, energetic and productive

Can anyone tell me why it is so? My sun mahadhasa has been the most traumatic period in my entire life.

• #141611 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

In Astrology, Udaya Lagna or Ascendent is supposed to signify self, Moon/Chandra, the mind and Sun/Ravi, the soul. Often birth-charts are assessed taking Udaya Lagna/Ascendent or Moon/Chandra Lagna as reference points.

During the past Maha-Dasha, that of Sun/Ravi, Mars/Kuja a nasty Roga-Karaka (considering Udaya Lagna or Ascendent as a reference) and Mercury/Budha a nasty Roga-Karaka from Moon/Chandra Lagna were both active…probably making you sick – both physically and mentally. Now, in Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha, only Mars/Kuja is active indirectly… so, you might have started feeling better.

Incidentally, Jupiter/Guru-dev and Venus/Shukra lording the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana were active directly… I’m inclined to think your spouse or relationship with him may not be the best. Now, they are indirectly active…making the stress/tension associated from that aspect reduced (you’ve perhaps accepted things the way they are – instead of fighting/struggling against it).

All said and done, it looks like you are a bit of a loner, with very few friends and limited or no social life. Further, there is an undeniable foot-print of Ketu and a his continued influence has brought about some detachments in bonds/relationships. If I were to make an unsolicited suggestion, I’d ask to consider focusing on strengthening your Moon/Chandra (your mind) by performing Yogasana/Meditation/Pranayama, as also consider propitiating/appeasing Ketu by offering special prayers regularly i.e on a daily basis to lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

PS: Please be informed of Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit into the Zodiac sign of Pieces or Meena Rashi would start the second round of Sade-Sathi in a few months from now.

Take care…

• #141621 Reply
      Ash

Thanks buddy.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Dhasa
Your information: