Feeling mind blocked and depressed

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Deepti

Hello. My DOB is 16-10-90 at 1:20 pm in Delhi. Right now going through tough face in every aspect of life. Feeling mind blocked and anxiety due to several problems all at once like having health issues, my baby is 3+ years but speaks few words only and has sleeping issues, parents’ and in laws health is not well, husband’s financial condition as well as my parents’ financial condition is not good. My YouTube channel is also not growing, career is also struck. Always feeling like depressed. Please help

• #139463 Reply
      TMR

May be your condition will improve by end of 2024 by which time the current planetary problems could all be over.

• #139465 Reply
      Deepti

Sir, any remedy please. Also, can you please tell the predictions about future. Thanks

• #139466 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You seem to be in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha, as per Vimsottari Dasha system. So, it looks like you’ve been on a roller-coaster since 2011. But then, I’m inclined to think you might be experiencing the sudden spurt of issues since October 2023, with the transit of Ketu into your 9th house – although you might have gotten some hints a few days prior. If true, the next 12-14 months may be a bit challenging, with more stress, worries, anxieties.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesh and Goddess Maha-Kali/Chamundi/Durga, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

Take care…

• #139467 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

For your information, Moon/Chandra, Sun/Ravi, Venus/Shukra, Mercury/Budha are all placed in the 9th house in your birth-chart. In my humble opinion, Ketu’s transit across natal placement of these planets signifying a number of things are being impacted/affected.

Take care…

• #139470 Reply
      Deepti

Thanku so much

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Feeling mind blocked and depressed
Your information: