Finance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ash

Dob 20 June 1996

Time 7:57 am

Place Trivandrum, kerala
      Pls tell about the finance condition of the above horoscope of my brother.

• #140796 Reply
      Ash

Hi buddy pls reply

• #140882 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Birth-details shared in the query seems to place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in a Sandhi/Cusp – caught in transition at an extreme edge in the Zodiac sign  of Gemini or Mithuna Rashi – barely a few seconds before changing over. It would perhaps make sense to check/validate accuracy of birth-details, as also consider birth time evaluation (BTE)/rectification (BTR)… instead of speculating.

Purely evaluating the birth-chart by considering Chandra Lagna or placement of Moon/Chandra, things doesn’t seem to bode well for the native… with 2nd lord of Wealth Accumulation Sun/Ravi being uncomfortably placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses. He placement can prove detrimental for related significance.

It also looks like he is a bit of stubborn person with a know-all attitude – does not seem to seek/follow good advise from knowledgeable, experienced and well-meaning folk…. meaning words of wisdom seems to fall on deaf ears. He also seems to prefers easy and luxurious life.

Current Maha-Dasha is that of Venus/Shukra, a Bhada-Karaka and Chara Atma-Karaka. So, will be a bit challenging.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers on a regular/daily basis to Goddess Dhana Laxmi with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa.

Take care…

• #142526 Reply
          Ash

Hi Buddy , for ur reference I’m replying for the previous thread. My brother has started his antardhasa of rahu in December. And he travelled to Dubai. Can u tell if this antardhasa period will be favourable for him or not?

• #140871 Reply
      Well wisher

Have he done his education in hotel management or bor agriculture

• #140873 Reply
      Ash

No software engineering

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Finance
Your information: