Health issues

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mahima

This is reagrding health issues that i have been facing. One after the other i have been facing problems which is really worrying me now.i had a foot drop happen to me the problems related to which still persist. Been having issues with my dental health too as i broke/chipped a tooth. Have been facing constant digestion issues whichcause breathing difficulty and swallowing trouble. And now even my eyes are in severe pain and red veins are visible which arent going away since months. Could anybody please check my kundali and tell me whats going on with me. Is it something serious related to my eyes? What can i do to resolve this. My dob is 2nd october 97. Born in new delhi india. (Time is 00:31 AM of 1st october.. hences 2nd oct) plz help me..thanks

• #101802 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are actually in the mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Mercury, you will enter the antardasha of Ketu from 29 Nov 2020. Rahu in Gochar is in your lagan and that is why you are facing health issues. This period is likely to impact you severely till September 2020. After October there will be some improvement on the health front.

You should do remedies of Rahu immediately to reduce the malefic effect of Rahu.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily in the morning
      2. Every Saturday donate something from your hands
      3. Feed a hungry Dog.
      4. Wear Emerald in Silver on your right hand little finger

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #101808 Reply
      K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Bad karma of previous lives ,will result in so many
      unexplained diseases.Different vegetable leaves contain
      divine power.Follow the method and find the power of it.

If you follow the method below,you will get 30 or 40% improvement
      in 20 days.For complete cure ,it may take minimum 2months.
      You should strictly avoid milk ,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,
      ghee,icecream,nonveg,fish,eggs,alcohols,dry fruits for two months.

Leaf juice therapy to cure any disease
      You should immediately avoid
      1. all types of milk products
      (milk,curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,icecreams,ghee),
      2.all types of sweets made of sugar,jaggery,honey,,
      3.all sweet fruits,
      4.nonveg,fish,eggs,liiquors,
      5.all types of protein powders,dry fruits,cashewnuts,almonds,pistha,walnuts
      cooldrinks,soyamilk,coconuts,
      6.all medicines..

7.You can eat rice and wheat and jowar items.You can eat oranges,
      seeded grapes,green apples,yellow apples..For chronic diseases,the patient has to reduce quantity of carbohydrates and increase the quantity of uncooked vegetables(raddish,cucumber,carrot,capsicum etc).

8.You have to drink juice of 30 coriander(Dhania) leaves,20 pudina(mint) leaves,7 palak(spinach) leaves,2 betel leaves, 10 gms of ginger and 10 gm of bittergourd,unfiltered..

If the above leaves are not available in local vegetable market,you can replace the aboveleaves with other leaves which are available in your local vegetable market.Patients can use Methi leavs,tulsi leaves,curry leaves,ponnan kanni leaves.
      In Usa,local leaves like celery,dandelion,spinach,parsley etc can be used.
      9.Leaves contain chlorophyll. It means sunlight.Upanishads Jyotir Brahma.So sunlight is God.Allopathic doctors say sunlight contains vitamin D.No one knows what is there in sunlight.
      10.Sunlight or leaves cure all diseases and remove all sins.Further leaves or sunlight removes all planetary evils.

[email protected]

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Health issues
Your information: