House property

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anu

I purchased a under construction house in June 2022 but that work is not going forward and I am feeling very restless. Will I face issues because of that property?
      I deeply appreciate anyone who can look into my horoscope and suggest what to do.
      thank you for your time.
      dob- 22-10-1963
      time-13:40 pm afternoon
      place-kakinada
      female

• #131959 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are passing through a period of Rahu mahadasha and Saturn antardasha which is not a good period in ones life. Saturn is the karka for land, house, property etc. Saturn aspects your 4th house and Rahu is in the 4th house. The period especially till 10th Oct 2023 will be stress and tension prone on the house front and also otherwise. You should do the Rahu and Saturn remedies for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #131960 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are passing through a period of Rahu mahadasha and Saturn antardasha which is not a good period in ones life. Saturn is the karka for land, house, property etc. Saturn aspects your 4th house and Rahu is in the 4th house. The period especially till 10th Oct 2023 will be stress and tension prone on the house front and also otherwise. You should do the Rahu and Saturn remedies for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #131970 Reply
      Anu

Thank you for your reply. Can you please suggest any remedies?

• #132014 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Read Hanuman Chalisa daily and Visit Shani temple every Saturday evening.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: House property
Your information: