I can’t keep a job. 8 jobs in 2 years.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kamila

I can’t keep a job. For the last 2 years I’ve had 8 jobs and I can’t keep any of them… Can you offer some remedy, or advice what job to pick?

A good astrologer told me recently I should go into media/beauty and said I have to move as far as possible from my birth place (Warsaw, Poland) to get my career going. I will be able to do so the earliest in autumn.

Can you offer me some advice for now for upcoming months? What job to pick to increase the chances it will stick for at least half a year? I have to earn money somehow…

Thank you in advance for any guidance.

female

November 27th 1995

06:05 AM

Warsaw, Poland (capital city of Poland in masovian voivodeship)

• #140690 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are presently passing through a period of Rahu mahadasha and antardasha of Venus till July 2024. You can expect favourable career changes after July – August 2024. Yes moving away from your place of birth will bring you career gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #140836 Reply
      kamila

Thank you

• #140935 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

In my humble opinion, Rahu is not really the cause…

Just so you are aware, you are in the last phase of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. Over the course of last couple of years, the transit and its effects were at its peak and hence your experiences. Things should ease-up as Saturn/Shani-dev transits over.

It would help if you were to consider helping aged/old and down-trodden folk.

Take care…

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: I can’t keep a job. 8 jobs in 2 years.
Your information: