Raj

Dob: 03/05/1982

7:35 Evening

Place of birth: Meerut

I am doing job, any chance of doing business and when

• #115806 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart we see that you are presently in the period of Rahu mahadasha and antardasha of Moon till November 2021 and thereafter Rahu mahadasha and antardasha of Mars till December 2022. This ending period of Rahu mahadasha is not a good period for taking any financial risks, so you should continue with your job and any business idea should be explored in 2023.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #115826 Reply
      Raj

Thanks sir!

• #115843 Reply
      Vinish Menon

Namaste Guruji,

I got transferred from Hosur to Bombay with promotion. But my company didn’t have any increment in allowances. Only increment in Salary little bit. With this salary it is not able to live in Mumbai . And Also I got other call from other company through consultant which is based in Hyderabad. Company name is Voith. Only the consultant called. I am waiting for the call from that company.

I am not interested to go to Bombay instead if I get a selection in Hyderabad Company, I would like to settle there.

I am requesting you to suggest a solution to get a selection in Hyderabad Company and to cancel this transfer to Mumbai asap. Atleast by 2weeks. Me and my family is very much depressed for going to Bombay.

Yours faithfully

Vinish

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Job or Business
Your information: