Abir

My DOB: 06/01/1983
      Time: 08:30:00 AM,
      Place: Kolkata, West Bengal, India

My girlfriend details
      DOB: 10/09/1990
      Time: 15:32:00 PM,
      Place: Kolkata, West Bengal, India….

Sir You replied” There is a 9-5 bhakoot dosha, the Girl rashi is Taurus and the boy rashi is Virgo. There is also Gana dosha which is not good. The gana dosha is formed as the girl belongs to the Rakshasa Gana and the boy belongs to Manushya Gana. Marriage should only be considered if Gana and Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled.”

Just in case if according to astrological principals of my Chart don’t cancel Bhakoot dosha, then is there any remedy with Puja/Mantra and Stones ?

Please help.
      Thanks

• #20578 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There are no stones for this, but certainly puja remedies are to be performed before solemnizing marriage. Bhakoot dosha is not a good dosha in Horoscope matching and having bhakoot dosha indicate problems on the marriage front. There can be separation and disharmony between partners and family members because of this. Therefore it is important to check for bhakoot dosha and Gana dosha cancellation before marriage. If you want a detailed analysis on your horoscope matching including Guna and Grah milan then you can always look at my Paid services. You will get a very genuine and authentic consultation.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Kundli Match
Your information: