Marriage

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Sunil lahori

Dear sirs

Ian born on 22june 4.55Am at pune city in 1958

My wife Born on 17 July 1963 in Mumbai time I don’t know

We have 1sin33yeare old daughter 34 year old

Since last 10 years having no physical relation with my wife and now it has become very aggregated she is trying to get divorce but since I like to have physical relation with her and now in one house we are staying in 2 seperate rooms. And she is very keen on divorce and says iwill take every thing away from u and take divorce iwill claim too much money. Iam in huge financial crisis

We got married 1981.have got good 2 grand children and we have 1daughter and son. Should we break this marriage please advise

Am

• #114127 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope we see that your Lagan is Taurus and your rashi is Leo. You are born under Magha Nakshatra which is the nakshatra of Ketu. It is a gandmool Nakshatra. Rahu amahdasha and antardasha of Sun is going on. Rahu – ketu at present are forming the axis in your 7th house which is the prime house of marriage and marital life. Therefore the period going on is not very good and problems with wife, marriage, health will be there. Do the rahu remedies and you will see good results.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #114370 Reply
      THH

present Rahu dasha is not bad for Marriage life.

Rahu dasha/ mars Bukthi – after sep 2022 things should improve.

next dasha Guru dasha is good for Marriage life.

Lets pray for the Best.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage
Your information: