Marriage age prediction and if their is any yoga for intercaste marriage.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jayeeta Bera

Female

1. DOB: 14 NOVEMBER 2004
      2. Time: 07: 24 AM
      3. Place:Haldia, West Bengal, India

Q.This is my daughter’s kundali..can you please predict her age of marriage and if there is any chances of intercaste marriage in her horoscope? Thing is that she wants to study more and wants to get married late in life..

• #138123 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the birth chart of your daughter we see that her lagan & Rashi is Scorpio and 5th lord of education is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter also rules her 2nd house of finance. Jupiter is well placed and in the 11th house of gains. WHich means that there is a very good career and finance in her horoscope. Scorpio people generally are very independent and like to drive their life their own way. As it is ruled by Mars, they dislike others authority and can develop better when they are given responsibilities and full liberty. They are trustworthy and ambitious. As your daughter has a good career chart you should encourage her to follow her passion, study and achieve and become financially independent. Regarding her marriage as her Venus which rules the 7th house of marriage is debilitated in the 11th house, it does not indicate great relationship and marriage, so precaution needs to be taken on the marriage front. As Saturn aspects 11th house and Venus and Jupiter marriage delay can be there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #138437 Reply
        Jayeeta Bera

Sir, how will be venus mahadasha of my daughter? Because she is also suffering through ketu mahadasha right now..she feels lonely, unhappy and unable to crack  one entrance exam, but she still does not lose her hope..she wants to persue upsc in future…so I was worried about how her venus mahadasha will be?

• #138438 Reply
      Jayeeta Bera

Thank You sir for your reply

• #138442 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Kindly bear with me for anything that is not to your taste and/or liking, as also feel free to ignore any part or the entire response/post.

Given birth details seem to place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrischika Rashi. Neecha or debilitated 9th lord Moon/Chandra and 8th & 11th lord Mercury/Budha are very closely conjunct alongside. In fact, they engage in a Graha Yudha or Planetary war… a possible indication of conflict between intellect and mind/though, is not a good sign for the native.

Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja being placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses, as also 2nd & 5th lord Jupiter/Guru-dev being placed in his enemy’s house is not really favorable.

Incidentally, 10th lord Sun/Ravi, along with 7th & 12th lord Venus/Shukra are also placed in their Neecha-Sthana or signs of debilitation. To make matters worse, Sun/Ravi is neither happy nor comfortable being placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization and Medical Expenses and can be detrimental to related significance.

Currently, the native is slowly inching towards the fag end of Ketu Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system), while in the midst of Jupiter/Guru-dev’s Antara. Ketu has activated Rahu, Sun/Ravi, Mars/Kuja and related houses. Ketu Maha-Dasha will last until later part of 2026. Period starting September 2019 has perhaps been a bit of struggle…not that her life had been a walk in the park previously.

All said and done, the native can look forward to some positive changes/development with the onset of Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha (more so in the later part)… even though he is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. Incidentally, he has created a nice Raja-Yoga, while being conjunct with Jupiter/Guru-dev. But over-all she will continue to have her fair share of ups and downs. On my part though, I don’t foresee an inter-caste marriage for her…

Take care…

• #138443 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Dreaming, wishing and hoping to accomplish big is not bad… but then, please realize disappointments might end up being bad, in case expectations are unrealistic. Hence, a word of caution.

Take care…

• #138492 Reply
      MAHANANDA DAS

Name-Mahananda Das

Date of birth-16:02:1999

Time-16:25pm

Place-Alipurduar,west bengal

I want to know whether love marriage is possible and if it can be inter religion or inter caste?

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage age prediction and if their is any yoga for intercaste marriage.
Your information: