Marriage and job

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Neelam

Shadi ni ho rhi kab hogi financial. Condition achi ni kan axhi hogi

Teacher ki job ka test pass kiya hai merit list mai naam b hai waiting mai hu kam hoga

5 july 1994 5:08 pm mumbai india

• #141618 Reply
      Neelam

?

• #141645 Reply
        Aditya

1. Your father must be involved in a business partnership, due to which he must travel a lot and to very faraway places on sudden notice. Also, he must have been cheated by his partner in business over the machinery and equipment delays and issues. when he decided to expand his business by taking loans against family advice, and during this time he must have also faced trouble with the government. A lot of money was spent on these things, but they got better after that, and he must have changed his place of living and bought a new, expensive vehicle.
        2. You must have left your home to travel to a very faraway, cold place to study early in life—a very big school and university. And there you must have been troubled mentally very much because of your friends, especially over matters related to food and water. And due to this, you must have changed your places of study a lot, and during your student life, you must have been considered a loner, travelled a lot of places, especially places with beautiful architecture and lots of water bodies, and gotten recognition from the school authorities and government for your special skill. Your name must have appeared in the newspaper after a lot of effort. Also, during your education, many times you had trouble relating to your clothes and money being stolen by your partner.
        3. Do you have a lot of books on relationship advice from authors of different religions in your bedroom, as well as a lot of clothes in large sizes from brands outside of India? And your blue colour in your bedroom, the size of the curtain in your bedroom is much larger than the required size, and you have a lot of stickers and designs. You have the habit of over-decorating it, which creates a mess, and you never arrange clothes. In February 2015, you must have travelled with your family to a distant place very far away, where you donated a lot of clothes to a beggar there against your wishes.

Please reply if any of them is true/ if some are true please point out the wrong one. Then I will respond to your query.

• #141641 Reply
      Neelam

• #141678 Reply
      Neelam

Everything is true sir each point u told is accurate can u tel me when my financial condition will be good will i get that teacher job and when will i get married

• #141708 Reply
      Aditya

Around December 2021, did you go through heartbreak with your boyfriend, or were there fights due to which marriage talks were broken?
      Also, after SPET 2023, you were falsely accused by a crying person for no apparent reason, due to which you have to suffer defamation by that person, and you must have suffered losses in financial terms. It also happened when you gave advice to someone in a relationship who happened to be your senior or elder, and you didn’t really know that person was from a different community. And after that, you must have tried to start something new.
      Are you currently trying to change your career stream completely to a different stream, something in which you are starting from zero with no experience?
      Please tell me if such things have happened.
      Things look promising for your finances, marriage, and career after October.

• #141711 Reply
      Neelam

Yes break up did not happen as there is no one

Yeah i am changing my career

• #141712 Reply
        Aditya

what about this one

Also, after SPET 2023, you were falsely accused by a crying person for no apparent reason, due to which you have to suffer defamation by that person, and you must have suffered losses in financial terms. It also happened when you gave advice to someone in a relationship who happened to be your senior or elder, and you didn’t really know that person was from a different community. And after that, you must have tried to start something new.

• #141713 Reply
      Neelam

Yes right

About the suggestion

Will k get the teacher job which is about to be announced this month or next

• #141715 Reply
      Aditya

The chances are not really high; it depends on your hard work. The current time period is not really supportive of you doing your job; you will most likely do some of your own independent work, starting from scratch. Even if you get a job, you will be forcefully removed after a lot of humiliation.

• #141718 Reply
      Neelam

I am thinking about social media marketing Instagram? Would it be favorable if i pursue it

• #141726 Reply
        Aditya

I don’t know how to see that

• #141728 Reply
      Well wisher

In Dec 2024 you will get teaching job but it will be not regular ,may have to work as language teacher.

• #141730 Reply
        Well wisher

Sorry for my mistake , in Dec 2024 you have to compromise your salary, and June-july month you will get your job

• #141731 Reply
          Well wisher

June/July 2024 you will get teaching job

• #141729 Reply
      Well wisher

In starting of may 2024 you will get your result.

• #141741 Reply
      Neelam

Thank you so much well wisher sir  i am on waiting list of govt teacher job just next in line of merit plz pray that i get this job i am in financial constraints

• #141742 Reply
      Neelam

I have successful passed the test of govt teacher job its been few months and i am on waiting list and my name is under the merit hope i get this job well wisher sir may lord bless you

• #141783 Reply
      Neelam

Thanks everyone

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage and job
Your information: