Marriage Predictions

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Tuhin

Sir,

My DOB is 12/12/1990,
      Place: Burdwan, West Bengal
      Time: 9:15 AM

I would like to know about my marriage if there is any blockage.

Thanks.

• #122314 Reply
      TMR

You have a rather powerless horoscope and there is a faint chance of marriage in early 2024 which may not last long. Ensure that you get a good matching horoscope.

• #122341 Reply
      Ring

Sir,when will I get new job time-9.05 am, 20.10.1986 mumbai.

• #122346 Reply
      TMR

Your house of Gains is more powerful than your career house and when you work for ₹100, you will get a return of ₹140. Possibly you will get a new job in 2026.

• #122347 Reply
      Chinchin

When will I get a new job 11.10.86 female ,mumbai 2.47 pm

• #122348 Reply
      J+V+Subbarao

Dear Chinchin
      You like discipline and to be maintained by all. You will be non-diplomatic which will be disliked by all. In every aspect You will not get satisfaction so easily even you get what you want. Sometimes You will be rash and impulsive. There would be postponements and delay in your efforts.
      Particularly in the case of a job, you have to struggle each time and get one. Even then you can not get job satisfaction, as there would be less pay or far off place or overwork.
      Where ever you work, there would be disturbances from your colleagues.
      In the present period, chances are in the period 27-07-2022 to 28-08-2022, 28-08-2022 to 27-11-2022 (feeble).

• #122349 Reply
      Chinchin

Sir, you are so accurate,what you have said is 100 % correct. if i start to do something on my own, will that help me to do better and have a peace of mind.

Even my husband is facing issues at work and Is looking for new job but no luck.dob 20.10.86 mumbai time 9.05 am.

We both are stressed about our jobs.

• #122350 Reply
      J+V+Subbarao

Madam Chinchin
      You both are very honest and noble. Your husband might have completed his education with disturbances or ups and downs. His education is related to either finance of languages, but feeble signification for computers/chemicals engineering. There are feeble chances to go abroad. He will get a local job in any educational/financial institution.
      Period from 23-01-2023 is good for attaining a permanent job.
      Good luck

• #122360 Reply
      Chinchin

Thank you sir,what u have said is all v accurate.if I do something of my own other than working in a company, will that work for me financially and provide peace of mind.

• #122363 Reply
      J V Subbarao

If you have any more doubts please come in paid analysis to TMR sir, Navneet sir.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage Predictions
Your information: