Misconception about astrology leading stress asking for a clarity

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gnana

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m ardra nakshatra girl many astrologers say that thus nakshatra will suffer a lot with husband and will always terrifies husband or they will live a life for name sake and says this nakshatra has got sukra dhosha is it true sir and I have personally many Heartbreakers too so by listening to these statements I’m even leaving hope on left life . Could clear me about this sir  tob 22 03 2002 Tob 9.30 pm Pob coimbatore</p>

• #133307 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Many times you are upset and you visit an astrologer, who filled your mind with more negativity, and that is truly the case with you. Just because you are born in Ardra Nakshatra does not mean that you will have bad marriage and suffering from husband is there. Relationship problems are there, because we do not know how to choose the best person for ourselves. Well there is no self-help book on this and these things you just learn through your experiences in life. It takes time so just relax. Do not worry you will have a good marriage, just do proper matching of the horoscope before marriage. Remember, no marriage is perfect in this world, it has to be made perfect, and when you align with the right people, every difficult goal in life becomes easy and achievable.

Keep fast on Mondays for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #133488 Reply
      Gnana

Thank you sir could please help me when my marriage is possible as guru peyarchi has started is there any possibility of getting married.

Pob coimbatore

Tob 9.30 pm

Dob 22 03 2002

• #135231 Reply
      TMR

You can come for a scientific evaluation of your horoscope which can point out the possibility of a happy married life. Do come through Paid consultation.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Misconception about astrology leading stress asking for a clarity
Your information: