Moon Markesh mahadasa

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Manoj

DOB-11/05/1992
      Time-00:30
      Birth Place-Gandhinagar, Gujarat

My astrologer told me I’m going through moon Markesh mahadasa till 2029 I’m worry about that please help me

• #96533 Reply
      TMR

You have a 100% Gajakesari Yoga and you do not have to worry at all about Moon Mahadasa which will bring you lot of good during its full span of 10 years.

• #96535 Reply
      J V S Rao (KP Astrologer)

Your lagna is Makara a movable sign. Moon lord of 7th is in the 7th house conjoined with Jupiter. Moon is in the star of Ketu in 5th house and sub of Mercury in 3rd house. 5th house is not a maraka house. 3rd house is life giving house.
      So you need not worry at all.
      7th house is the house for marriage also. 5th house is for pleasurable pursuits. You need not worry at all.

• #97162 Reply
      Manoj

But one astrologer told me that there is no good planet aspect on GAJKESRI YOGA so it’s not good and it’s hard time for me next 10 years

• #97163 Reply
      TMR

Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online and you will be better informed about Scientific evaluation of a horoscope. There are too many wayside astrologers in India who mislead the public with their little knowledge of astrology.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Moon Markesh mahadasa
Your information: