Nadi Dosh and Manglik Dosh – 13/36 points

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Deepika

Hi,

I need help from the astrologers. We did a kundli match, and the matching score is 13/36. We have Nadi Dosh, AADI Nadi. We want to proceed with the marriage, but according to pandit the marriage should be ignored. Anyone who can check to nullify wth other parameters would be of great help.

Can you please check for the possibility?

Deepika Lakhina
      DOB-20-02-1990
      TOB – 10:54 PM
      Place: Panipat

Harsh Rayzada
      DOB – 02-10-1991
      TOB – 7:40 AM
      Place: Allahabad

Regards,
      Deepika

• #74110 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Deepika,

Nadi dosha is most important koota in ashtkoot guna milan and that is why it has maximum score of 8.

Also 13 guna that you are getting is much less than 18 that is minimum for marriage. Mangal dosha are also of 5 types. In some we can marry and in some marriage cannot be done, unless mangal dosha gets cancel.

Marriage should be considered only if Nadi dosha and Mangal dosha gets cancel.
      As what you are asking requires detailed analysis of two charts, I suggest that you kindly look at the detailed horoscope matching which will check for doshas cancellation and also provide you with solutions, remedies if necessary. You will also get a Grah milan analysis which you have not done till now and is very important part of horoscope matching.

You may look at Horoscope matching kundli milan service from below.

PAID SERVICES

For any further clarification, you may call me on 9417884861

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Nadi Dosh and Manglik Dosh – 13/36 points
Your information: