Please Advise

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jk

dob: april/29/1983
      Tob: 12:58 pm DST
      Pob: montreal, quebec

Please advise which career I should follow and when/where I will meet future spouse? Life is stuck with no movement in any department. Wanted to start school in January 2018 but health is currently causing roadblocks with mental energy and money. Many thanks!

TMR

What we could best do is to give you a scientific evaluation of your horoscope and see for yourself how successful you will be in the various parts of your life. You will have to come through Paid services after reading my blog Navagraha Astrology Online

K.Umamaheswara rao

VEGANISM PLUS DETOX THERAPY WILL CURE MANY DISEASES
      [email protected]

Your disease can be cured with veganism plus detox therapy
      in 30 or 40days.
      Veganism means avoiding animal products.
      YOu have to avoid milk products(milk,
      curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,ghee),nonveg,fish,eggs,sweets for
      30 or 40days.In this method,you have to drink unfiltered
      leaf juice of 30 coriander leaves,15 mint leaves ,10gms of
      ginger and 15 gms of bittergroud.You can eat other food items.

Jk

Thank you for the helpful tips to regain health. Anyone have insight on career or marriage?

JVS Rao

Hello JK
      Have you missed the opportunity of marriage in the period around August 2009? Clarify. You can have the chance in the 2nd half of this year.
      For futher readings pls consult Mr.TMR in paid analysis.

Jk

Thank you! I will clarify that in 2009 my 10 yr relationship with my then bf broke off. I am worried of this second half of year as I am not dating anyone. BUT I am absolutely in love with someone from my past but I doubt he knows I’m alive as he hasn’t spoken to me in two years and we only had a short thing.

Jk

Sorry to bother JVS Rao but do you see anything on my career? Thank you again.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Please Advise’ is closed to new replies.