Ash

Pls reply

• #142026 Reply
      Ash

Buddy pls reply

• #142513 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Unless I’m terribly mistaken, I’ve shared my understanding of the birth-chart…haven’t I? Please let me know what else is needed.

On the sidelines, it would make sense if you were to let me/us know what he (and you guys) are doing to address the situation.

Take care…

• #142519 Reply
          Ash

Hi Buddy

Yes you had shared a general analysis on his chart. But this time I want to know when he will get a job. He’s my brother currently in Dubai on tourist visa searching for a job.

I would share a brief about his employment life ..he was first employed in march 2021 and he resigned in October 2022. Since then he has not got any job

• #142524 Reply
            Buddy

Hi,

Ideally, it would make sense to continue the same thread, instead of starting multiple threads for queries related to the same individual/native. I’m sure you’ll understand if I/we miss the context.

In any case, I’m inclined to think the general analysis/observation will have some insights into afflictions and native’s situation. Kindly consider rereading and make an to understand the observations in the context of your query.

That said, you or the native is more than welcome to seek alternate opinions and guidance from other knowledgeable folk – either here or elsewhere.

Take care…

• #142502 Reply
      Ash

Pls reply someone

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Please tell when he will get a job
Your information: