possibility of govt job

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      sruthi

sir i was born on 16-06-2002,4:30 am. Will i get govt job and when will i get job?How my career will be?

• #142086 Reply
      sruthi

In karminagar,Telangana

• #142423 Reply
      sruthi

buddy pls reply

• #142459 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

It would be nice if you could provide some background to help set the context.

Take care…

• #142428 Reply
      Free astrology

Yes you have government job yog in your birth chart, but when will u get that needs to be checked.

For free astrology contact

[email protected]

• #142565 Reply
      Sruthi

I completed by BA last year and preparing for state psc this year I have exam will I clear it

• #142600 Reply
      Sruthi

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Buddy pls help me</p>

• #142621 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given birth-details place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Taurus or Vrishaba Rishi… surrounded by Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev, Mercury/Budha and caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis.

Currently, you are running Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra, placed in the 3rd house in the Zodiac sign of Cancer or Karkataka Rashi and Antara of 2nd & 5th lord Mercury/Budha.

Just so you are aware, there seems to be a strong footprint and influence of 7th & 12th lord Mars/Kuja, placed in the 2nd house… for the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra hosting Saturn/Shani-dev, Rahu and Sun/Ravi is ruled by him. Apart from that, Mars/Kuja participates in a Sukshma Parivarthana at Nakshatra level with Rahu. And, among many things the 12th house signifies Prisons, Sanctuaries, Hospital, Medical/Mental Asylums etc.

Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev is the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana. Him being placed alongside Udaya Lagna or Ascendent and aspecting the 10th house will probably make you a bit of a hard-worker. But him being associated with Mars/Kuja, the 12th lord is not a good sign… nor are the presence of low-profile miscreants Maandi and Gulika in the 10th house.

Earlier in the day, I wrote the following (see below text), as a part of my response to another query. I’m inclined to think there is a need for us to get into Sukshma or minute details for making a better assessment of your birth-chart, while trying to understand the planetary disposition and their influence.

So, I’d like to reiterate the importance of various aspects of Astrology, something we conveniently  – as also repeatedly seem to ignore in the current age and time. Concepts and guidance related to meeting the querant in person, time of meeting (in terms of auspiciousness), associated Nimithas or Shakunas, the importance or significance of the concept of Desha-Kaala-Patra and the role they play in unfolding of Karma in the native’s life etc.

Limited information at my disposal, I’m sure you’ll understand if I am being skeptical – even though the current time period being pretty decent. In any case, I’d suggest that you try and give your best shot… but not persist too long, in your effort.

Take care…

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: possibility of govt job
Your information: