Profession + Love

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      radhey

Hi

My date of birth is 29 june 1983 time 0243 am place udaipur rajasthan. When will i get better professional outlook as it is very bad for last 6 months and i recently lost my love. What is the prospect now for Ex to be back in life?

• #141901 Reply
      Aditya

Is your time 2:43 a.m.?
      I want to test it first. Was there a physical fight in your marriage because of the in-laws and over dowry related to the vehicle, and after marriage, after a lot of struggle and pressure from your father’s family and eldest sibling, your partner must have gotten into an accident while traveling a small distance to office work, which happened? And in your marriage, there was a story hidden from everyone, and some kind of cheating thing you wanted to hide happened. And everything in your marriage was behind schedule because of the mother of the partner due to emotional reasons and following traditions. Also recently, did you get some kind of promotion at work? It was sudden, and you took responsibility for work related to people. Your role is management, and this work is very new of its own kind. And it involves a lot of traveling, and due to this, you have to travel a lot and have heated arguments in mail form with your superiors, as somehow you feel they have cheated you when it comes to money matters.

Also, if you are not married, consider your serious relationship. 

• #141906 Reply
        Radhey

yes time is 0243 am.

1. No fight ever. I am the eldest and always had my own stuff. So never had any physical or even verbal argument neither inlaws had ever hand any issues.
        2. No, kid got delayed because of medical reason.
        3. 3. I have  love relationship but she knows about it.
        4. 34. As far as professional journey, i had my share of experiences but not exactly how you defined.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Profession + Love
Your information: