Question to buddy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ramesh

Sir,

I am male dob 24th July 1950,2.30 am, Kolkata, India.

I am a widower and have 2 daughters aged 38 and 40.

I am unable to get them married and being 74 yrs I would want to see them settled before my demise.all astrologers here have predicted my impending death within these 10 months and bad health and I know I m running out of time and it’s not that I fear death,it’s just my last wish to see my daughters married before I depart.

Will I be alive to see my 2 daughters settled,does my astrological charts show my ability to do kanyadann for the 2 girls before I die?

Or can u suggest anything as to what can be done seeing my charts about my 2 daughters as I want to fulfill my duties as a father before my demise .

• #143331 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given birth-details place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in a Sandhi/Cusp just over the edge/border and into the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithuna Rashi, with the 12th lord Venus/Shukra placed along side. Moon/Chandra, the 2nd lord is placed in the Zodiac sign of Libra or Tula Rashi.

Current Maha-Dasha is that of Sun/Ravi, placed in the 2nd house. It would help if you could kindly share birth-details of your children and provide some background (along with the basis for said predictions) to help set the context, for your concern.

Take care…

• #143365 Reply
        Ramesh

The elder one software engineer lost her job in 2009 during her shani mahadasha and is currently at home.the younger one is dentist working.do my charts show my bad health and death within 10 months.i know noone can predict anyone’s death but is it true next 10 months are crucial?am I running out of time before I settle these 2 girls?

• #143393 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You are currently in the midst of Sun/Ravi Maha-Dasha, placed in the 2nd house and Antara of Jupiter/Guru-dev, placed in the 9th house (until January 2025). So, I don’t really see anything critical… unless I’m missing anything significant.

As called out earlier, it would perhaps help if you could kindly share birth-details of your children and provide some background (along with the basis for said predictions) to help set the context, for your concern.

Take care…

• #143394 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Assuming given birth-time to be accurate, I’m inclined to think current time-period to be benefic. Hence the need for background information to understand and validate stated concerns.

Take care…

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Question to buddy
Your information: