Regarding Jupiter Mahadasha

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      JeevanLata

I am Taurus ascendant with Jupiter in 9th House(capricorn) with moon in conjuction.venus,mercury and mars in 3rd house,Sun in fourth (in own house)Sun with ketu and rahu in 12th house.My Jupiter Mahadasha is starting from May 2021 and I am willing to settle abroad.Pls suggest if JM is going to be beneficial, being in capricorn(debilitated) or not.Also I am already obese, is there any possibility of wight loss according to my horoscope.

Regards
      Jeevanlata

• #75412 Reply
      JeevanLata

I am Taurus ascendant with Jupiter in 9th House(capricorn) with moon in conjuction.venus,mercury and mars in 3rd house,Sun in fourth (in own house).Saturn with ketu in 6th house and rahu in 12th house.My Jupiter Mahadasha is starting from May 2021 and I am willing to settle abroad.Pls suggest if JM is going to be beneficial, being in capricorn(debilitated) or not.Also I am already obese, is there any possibility of wight loss according to my horoscope.

Regards
      Jeevanlata

• #75421 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are asking too many questions in the forum post which is for specific questions. If you want to know the the detailed analysis of how Jupiter transit in Scorpio will work for you and how the upcoming Rahu – Ketu transit in March 2019 will impact you. Look at my Complete Horoscope Analysis from Paid section.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Regarding Jupiter Mahadasha
Your information: