Seperated in Marriage

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months ago by Swapna.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Swapna

Hi,

I am currently seperated from my husband as he wants to live alone, we have kids and all and life is getting difficult to live alone and I want to know If we will reconsider in future, I want family life and 2ant this marriage to work like before

My dob is – 3/16/1981

Time- 4.45 pm

Place- nagpur, Maharashtra

• #138460 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Ideally, it would make sense to check/assess birth-charts of both husband and wife, in such matters.

That said, it would not hurt to understand one’s inherent weaknesses. So, here we go… Request you to kindly bear with me for anything that is not to your taste or liking. Please feel free to ignore any part of my response or everything in its entirety.

Given birth-details place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Leo or Simha Rashi. Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana, along with Yoga-Karaka Mars/Kuja, who seems to be combust for being in close proximity.

Moon/Chandra is the 12th lord and seems to be strongly placed in his Swasthana or own house in the Zodiac sign of Cancer or Karkataka Rashi. Unfortunately, he seems to be staring straight into fear inducing (body less) face of bitter enemy Rahu, while being engaged in a Graha Yudha or Planetary war (Moon/Chandra seems to be frozen in fear). To make matters worse, low-profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika are hovering close by…is not a good sign or indication of a calm mind or composed personality. To make matters worse, he seems to be adrift in the middle of nowhere, indicating perhaps a lonesome person with very few friends and limited or no social life. You seem to be a bit of a stubborn and obnoxious (no offense intented whatsoever) person.

On the sidelines, 6th & 7th lord Saturn/Shani-dev is very closely conjunct 5th & 8th lord Jupiter/Guru-dev. Both of them are Vakra or Retrograde and seem to engage in a Graha Yudha or Planetary war, while being place in the 2nd house of Wealth Accumulation and Family Expansion. They are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra. Incidentally, there is Sukshma Parivarthana between Moon/Chandra and Saturn/Shani-dev at Nakshatra level, triggering or activating each other and a indication of perhaps a late or delayed marriage. Ketu posited in the Lunar Costellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra also gets activated.

Currently, you are in the midst of 3rd and 10th lord Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha, as per Vimsottari Dasha system. He is placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana or house of Spousal Relationship in the Zodiac sign of Aquarius or Kumbha Rashi. He being the natural signifier or Naisargika Kalathra-Karaka, this placement calls in for validation of the concept called Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya. In other words, this is an indication of a prized catch… kind of a Trophy Spouse and you being unable to hold onto him like dear life. Loosely conjunct Mercury/Budha is never too happy or comfortable being placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana… you see exhibition of intelligence or verbal skills or Valk-Chaturya rarely helps in relationships.

In summary, what you’ve shared about your situation hardly comes as a surprise to me. But then, it is not too late… at least not as yet. So, the question really is… what are you doing to salvage the situation, instead of aggravating it???

Take care…

• #138463 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Whatever I’ve called out are my observations of Planetary positions and their dispositions. All of us are puppets, merely playing our respective roles, under their influence. The need is for you (as with rest of everybody else) to exercise what is called as free-will (not an easy task), to overcome the Karmic flow.

Take care…

• #138464 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage is considered between two individuals, as you have only provided your chart, it is not possible to comment on your husband’s chart. From your chart, we see that Lagan is Leo and 7th lord Saturn is in its 8th position and has deep aspect of Ketu, from the 6th house which is not good for marriage. Mars in the 8th house, makes you mangalik for which mangal dosha puja should have been considered before marriage. You are presently in the Venus – Saturn period till 15 Nov 2024. This period will need you to focus on your relationship in a new way only if you want it to make it a successful marriage. Of course, your husband’s chart and your overall compatibility plays a very important job in this.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #138471 Reply
      Swapna

Please find below the details of my husband

Dob: 1 sep 1981

Time: 4.30am

Place: rajkot, gujarat

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Seperated in Marriage
Your information: