Speech delay

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Krupa

<p style=”text-align: right;”>My son has speech delay. He is 4yrs old and speaks many words but not full sentences. Can you pls guide when he will speak fluent sentences. His birth details are as follows</p>
      Dob. 12-Jan-2020 Time: 15:40

Place. Ahmedabad

Thanks

• #141080 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

The child was born a few days after the horrible eclipse that I consider triggered the Global CoVID-19 pandemic, with a conglomeration of planets in Dhanur Rashi, caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis, when Rahu got started with his malefic intent.  Incidentally, Rahu-Ketu and Saturn/Shani-dev have below par Vimsopaka Bala.

Udaya Lagna in the child’s birth-chart is placed in Vrishaba Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra. Rahu is placed in the 2nd house of Speech. Although Moon/Chandra is placed in his Swasthana in Karkataka Rashi, he does not seem to have much support on either side of the flanks and is posited in the Lunar constellation of Ashlesha Nakshtra, ruled by current Maha-Dasha lord Mercury/Budha. Sun/Ravi the 4th lord of Homely Comforts is in the thick of action.

Incidentally, Mercury/Budha is the 2nd lord of Speech (Rahu placed in the 2nd house). He is Chara Atmakaraka for the birth-chart and precariously placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. He seems to be both torched for being in very close proximity to Sun/Ravi and engages in a Graha Yudha or Planetary War with the mighty Saturn/Shani-dev. So, it would make sense to seek and get a qualified medical opinion – both from a Physiological as also Psychiatric perspectives.

On the sidelines, please consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced folk for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, kindly consider reading/reciting/chanting Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama at least a couple of times daily (morning and evening).

Chanting following Saraswati Mantra (Dasakshari)
      Om Vada Vada Vagvadini Swaha
      and
      Om Vagvadinyai Namah (from Lalitasahasranamavali)

108 times daily is supposed to help.

Take care….

• #141966 Reply
      Krupa

Thank you for your inputs. Following the same. We have also consulted brahmins as well as doctors with same opinion that it’s just speech delay rest all good and no health issues. We also carried out Puja related to ashlesha nakshatra and pitru dosh. Any insights on timeline would be great to know. He does speak phrases, just curious to know by when he will speak fluent sentences. Thanks.

• #142017 Reply
      Krupa

Anyone? Awaiting response

• #142021 Reply
      Krupa

Anyone? Awaiting response

• #142025 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

The little one was enjoying Raja Yoga period the past few month and hopefully the benefic period helped at least to an extent. That said, please be informed that the child is in the midst of Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across the 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra… will be a bit challenging.

On the sidelines, Mars/Kuja is the 7th and 12th lord, creating a strong Ruchaka Maha-Purusha Yoga. He is powerfully placed in his Swasthana in the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrischika Rashi. The hot-headed Deva-Senadipati is neither comfortable nor happy being placed in the house of hearts. He will be detrimental to related significance. And, given my understanding of the possibilities of his wondering mind (Moon/Chandra’s condition), I’m inclined to suspect the child might be in the range and susceptible to ADHD – request you to kindly validate the same.

Further, Mercury/Budha, the 2nd lord of Speech and natural signifier of communication is precariously placed. His Maha-Dasha lasts until 2034 – so, this could be a bit of a long-drawn process. Given my understanding of the situation (if there is any truth), it might not be a bad idea for you guys to consider getting the child engaged in (in fact addicted to)  physical activities, warranting mental concentration/focus etc.

Take care…

• #142050 Reply
      Krupa

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Due to speech delay issue, we have met few pediatrics and they have clearly stated that he has only simple speech delay and not nothing else like adhd or autism. On religious front as well it is stated that there is no permanent disability. Speech will come over time and that he will be an affluent speaker. But just as curious we all are, seeking the answer for when.</p>
      All inputs are appreciated.

Thanks and regards.

• #142052 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

That is very good… in which case, there is probably no need to revalidate what has already been stated and accepted. Isn’t it?

As always, I hope my understanding of any adversity is wrong. So, I’m happy for you guys.

Take care…

• #142055 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

That said, please wish, monitor and pray things don’t show up later…for everything does not become evident, at the same time.

Take care…

• #142061 Reply
      Krupa

Do you see anything that causes trouble in future? Because your last response has made me anxious.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Speech delay
Your information: