Unemployed – very depressing situation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Renu

Dear All,

I am in a depressed situation without a job.

I had to resign from my previous job in Dec 2022.

Since then I was looking for a job but nothing is working out for me.Can you please check and advise when will I get a job.

I am living in Sharjah.

Dob – 17.08.1982

Time – 2.10 pm

Place – Ernakulam Kerala India

Thank you

• #140880 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Your birth-chart seems familiar… I have perhaps reviewed and shared my observation and understanding of it previously – perhaps on another forum. Anyways, below are some that are relevant for your kind consideration…

1. Udaya Lagna or Ascendent seems to be placed in the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrischika Rashi and is caught between

2. Moon/Chandra is strongly placed in the Zodiac sign of Cancer or Karkataka Rashi.  Just so you are aware, Saturn/Shani-dev is transiting across the Zodiac sign of Aquarius or Kumbha Rashi… which the 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra. So, you are in the midst of Ashtama Shani. This is putting some unwanted stress on Moon/Chandra and impacting certain aspects of your life – depression is probably one of them.

3. Sun/Ravi, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana seems to have just crossed over to his Swasthana and into the Zodiac sign of Leo or Simha Rashi. But then, he seems to be caught in deep Gandanta degrees.

4. On the sidelines, Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja and 2nd & 5th lord Jupiter/Guru-dev being placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Distant-Foreign Land seems to stand out. They have activated with the onset of on-going Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra. And, he is ill-placed in D-10 or Dasamsa.

5. Last but not the least, all Planets/Grahas are caught within Rahu-Ketu axis.

Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers regularly/daily to Goddess Dhana Laxmi with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa. It would also help if you were to offer water (Aragya) to Sun/Ravi early in the morning at Sunrise.

Take care…

• #140917 Reply
      Renu

Thank you so much for the response sir.

Can you advise by when can I expect to get a new job

• #140936 Reply
      Panu

My birth details are 01/01/1998

Time 12:30pm place: karnataka hubli

I am unable to get job i lost my job in dec 2022 and still jobless was working in IT sector please tell me about job and marriage

• #140938 Reply
      Panu

Place: belgaum *

• #141500 Reply
      Renu

Dear Sir,

When will I get a new job? Can you please check and advise.

Dob 17.08.1982

Time 2.10 pm

Place Ernakulam Kerala India

• #141934 Reply
      Free astrology

Renu kindly contact with exact details of birth Time Place Date.

[email protected]

• #141968 Reply
      Renu

Dear Sir

My birth details are as below

2.10 pm

Ernakulam Kerala India

Can you please check and advise

Thank you

• #142030 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

There seems to be some opportunities brewing, with some possibilities from the second half of 2024. Addressing inherent weakness would be helpful though.

Take care…

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Unemployed – very depressing situation
Your information: