when am i likely to get married … whether i am going to get married at all ?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      parbati

my birth date is 21.03.1984
      time – 9.35 A.M
      place – kolkata
      gender – female

my question is when am i going to get married .. is there any chance of me getting married at all ?? if yes then how is my married life .. please answer .. thank you ..

• #55254 Reply
      TMR

You have a Pravarjya Yoga and you have an inclination to renounce material comforts. May be that is why your marriage does not take place even after 34 years of age. You have little chances of getting a suitable horoscope for a happy married life.

• #55334 Reply

Dear parbati Ji,

There are few problems in Your Birth Chart. And, You seem to have a lot of expectation. I feel problems are there on Your Parents side also.

So, Better You lessen Your expectation to get married, then only married life could sustain.

Better You get a detailed paid consultation from me.

Regards,
      Astrologer Sourav
      [email protected]

• #55370 Reply
        parbati

so i will never get married ? then can you please tell me how what lies in my future ?? am i going to have a happy life or are there obstacles ?? i always have a strange feeling that i am going to have a short life .. does my kundali indicate any such thing?? thanks for the reply …

• #55373 Reply
      J V Subbarao

Parbati
      Nothing is in the hands of humans to alter the fate. If any power is in the hands of humans, then why can’t they try to extend their lives and become a TATA or BIRLA or BILL GATES for ever.
      But GOD might have given you the marriage yoga. Don’t get upset. TMR sir is saying that you have little chances.

• #55382 Reply
      J V Subbarao

Parbati
      You are stubborn and have fixed ideas. You have reputation.
      You don’t fear, you have a long life. You will have marriage in around the period Oct 18 to Jan 19. Feeble chances are there in that period.
      Saturn is conjoined with Moon and is in 6th. So it is the delay for your marriage. There would be postponements in your life. Success would be in the next attempt.
      You might have the chance of marriage in 2011 or 2012. Please check.
      If you love anybody, they may fall out and disappointment is the result.
      In this period you may face health problems.

• #55387 Reply
        parbati

thank you sir for your reply !!

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: when am i likely to get married … whether i am going to get married at all ?
Your information: