When will I get married and prediction about married life

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mitika

Hi. I was born in Delhi on 24th October 1990 at 4:40 pm. I want to know that when will I get married and and prediction about married life. Also worried about mother’s health. Please help. Also suggest some remedies. Thanks

• #139464 Reply
      TMR

Moon, Mars and Venus are very weak in your horoscope with less than 40% strength and this could delay your marriage until you get a matching horoscope. There are weak chances of getting married in 2025.

• #139468 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Request you to kindly bear with me and feel free to ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking… for it looks like you have very limited Yogas for marriage. The delay is quite evident and unless I’m terribly mistaken, there seems to further delay tending towards denial.

Given the situation and assuming you really have a strong desire (not peer, family or societal pressure), it might not be a bad idea for you to reflect on any rigid expectations you might have, try to reconsider and recalibrate to have reasonable or moderate expectation and be open to entertaining any acceptable unconventional alliance (including inter-caste, inter-religion, distant region etc.).

Take care…

• #139471 Reply
      Mitika

Is there any remedy? Any Pooja, offerings or sankalp etc. please tell about my mother’s health too. Thanks

• #139483 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

The signifiers of mother in your birth-chart seem to be uncomfortably placed in your birth-chart, indicating/hinting at potentially a long struggles or chronic health issue. Kindly provide some background to help set the context. Also share some information about your father.

Take care…

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: When will I get married and prediction about married life
Your information: