which path to choose

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      sudeshna mukherjee

respected sir,I have just given my 12th boards and many engineering entrance exams .I am about to give NEST on 2nd june its for B.Sc .I have not done very well in the engineering exams but I am still getting a few engineering colleges . I am confused if i should go for engineering or B.Sc as i am scared that i will start on one line and quit in the middle.I am a very frickle minded person and even after 2 years of preparation for engineering i am not sure thats what i want to do.So please advise me that which path will be better for my future doing engineering or doing B.Sc, M.Sc I don’t want to waste my time and my parents money.
      Regards
      DOB:27th may 2000
      Time of birth:07:19AM
      Place: Kalyani ,West Bengal

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Engineering is a very line. You need to be specific what type of engineering you are looking at. It is chemical, computer science, Civil, electrical.

You should basically do what interest you.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

sudeshna mukherjee

Thank you very much Sir for your response. i am not intrested in streams related to computers but i was thinking along the line of B.Tech in chemical or electrical or B.SC in maths.
      out of the three which one should i choose
      Regareds

TMR

I think you should pursue B.Sc in Mathematics followed by a post graduation and take up the profession of teaching.

sudeshna mukherjee

thank you for the advise .it is of great help for me Sir
      Regareds

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘which path to choose’ is closed to new replies.