Will I be blessed with children

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Kshitiz

Namaste Astrologers,

Please provide insights into when I will have a child. Me and my wife are trying for progeny since two years.

I got married in 2020 Jan.  very late in life, this is my second marriage. Unfortunately, first one didn’t go well and we got mutually agreed divorce in 2016. After the divorce, I moved to abroad and then got married to a very understanding , sensible girl. Everything except this aspect (of family planning) in our life is going well. Just keep wondering if I will ever have children. My wife sometimes suggests adoption too if we can’t have child of our own.

Please provide guidance.

DOB 11.09.1979

place Patna, Bihar

Time 2:30 PM

Thank you and kind regards

• #141464 Reply
      Well wisher
      • Firstly confirm are you married on 26/27 Jan of 2020
    • #141466 Reply
      Well wisher
      • Divorced on the ending days of Oct 2016
    • #141491 Reply
      Kshitiz

Namaste Sir,

First marriage ended April 2016 and again remarried  20th Jan 2020.
      Thank you for the response sir.
      kindly provide guidance regarding my query about children in future.

• #141497 Reply
      Well wisher

Their is yoga for male child but only through medical help, but with this your marital life will have issues ,consult a good doctor only if your wife have yoga for child.

• #141499 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

There seems to be inherent weakness and related challenges in this area, as per your birth-chart and hence the obvious delay and hopefully, not a complete denial. Ideally though, it would make sense to assess both (couple) birth-charts. So, it would make sense for you to consider sharing your wife’s birth-details as well.

Take care…

• #141521 Reply
      Kshitiz

Thanks for the reply.
      “Well wisher” sir, you have mentioned that with child my marital life will have issues. Could you please provide insights what kind of issues … are those major.
      my wife and myself have very good understanding & compatibility in general. So am worried what problems could arise.

Regards

• #141634 Reply
      Kshitiz

Sir,

wife’s details : 15 Jan 1985, 9:16 pm, Tamilnadu

Thanks!

• #141638 Reply
      Well wisher

From your wife chart, she don’t  have a strong yoga for child birth, consult a good doctor rather than consulting astrologers, may be they can help.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Will I be blessed with children
Your information: