Will my married life survive 2024?!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Pari

Hello, I am requesting help in deciphering astrologically if my new 2nd marriage is going to make it! Though my husband and I love each other immensely, I see my fault in that I am overly possessive of him because he is over friendly with everyone and flirts effortlessly and unknowingly, is very charming and charismatic (Venus in 3rd house with moon!) And if I say anything, he gets really angry! So plz help me here, is our marriage going to make it and will he stay loyal to me forever?! Please and thank you!
      His DOB: October 3, 1975

23:20, Mumbai

Mine: Dec 29, 1970

21:05, Mumbai

• #138883 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope matching we see that your guna milan score is 18 that is minimum of what is required for marriage. There is Bhakoot dosha, which is not considered good. Also your Grahamaitri score is zero out of 5, as Rashi lords are Sun and Saturn, which means there will be ego issues between you both. There will be strong conflict of ideas, arguments and confrontations. It is a average match if you look at it from guna milan angle so it will not be easy.  You should do Gauri Shankar puja and also wear energized Gauri Shankar Rudraksha with SIlver cap for improvement in your marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Will my married life survive 2024?!
Your information: