Everyone wants to know when will he/she will get married. working out Marriage timing through astrology is one of the reasons why people consult an astrologer. Marriage is a coming together of two people who decide to spend life together. It is said that matches are made in heaven, so when this event is likely to materialize causes anxiety in ones life. However with the help of Vedic Astrology we can come to know the period when this moment is likely to take place in a natives life.
Below are some of the factors through which a person can know the Marriage Timing through the help of astrology.
In case of girls 90 % of focus we give to the Jupiter and its influence as it is the significator of husband and also study Venus which is the Karka of marriage and significator of marriage for males. We also study Saturn which plays a important role in marriage, besides Rahu and Ketu which can bring delay in marriage. According to general rule marriage can be calculated by the 7th lord, planets positioned in the 7th house and taking in consideration the following factors.
Some Important Considerations for Marriage Timing are:
- It may happen during the dasha period of 7th lord or planets which aspect the 7th house.
- During the marriage age of 24 – 30 preference should be given to 7th lord and 7th house and their lord and their placements.
- When 7th house is aspected by some planet then the Mahadasha of that planet may give desired rewards.
- Mahadasha and Antar Dasha is of the same planets which are placed or aspect the 7th house.
- Mahadasha and antardasha of 2nd house and 4th house.
- Jupiter transit aspects the 7th house, 5th house and lagna.
Some of the other factors that influence the marriage timing is the Rashi of the 7th house. For example if the Sign belongs to Mercury then it is likely that the marriage will take place before 22nd year of birth. If the sign belongs to Saturn then it can bring marriage even after the 30th year of birth.
To Know More about When you will get Married, your overall married life, your life Partner , Choose the Paid service ” Detailed Marriage Report” from below: