Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

marriage

This topic contains 40 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ivanna 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 25 through 32 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    TMR
    TMR

Dear pt,

Yes you have Malavya yoga which is reasonably potent with 64% strength. It has helped you very much in having a reasonably good personality and mellow down the distresses you may have in life. Why do you say you haven’t seen any good thing? What were you expecting? Incidentally I am also having Malavya Yoga and it has manifested in my life very well.

#5973 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Dear Ivanna,

You will of course be able to pamper your child by Feb 2016.

Best of Luck.

TMR

#5975 Reply

meenakshi

Sir,

Namste,

Pls let me knw when i will get married? Arrange or love marriage? My d.o.b. is 11/09/1977, 22.50 p.m., delhi, india.

I will be highly obliged to u.

Thx n rgds,
    Meenakshi

#5976 Reply

Ivanna

Wonderfully! Thus in summer 2015 will be the prerequisites for this?
    Dear TSR, if I can learn a lot motherhood (three or more children)?

#5977 Reply

Ivanna

Thank you very much, Dear TSR.

Sincerely yours, Ivanna

#5978 Reply

pt

Thanks tmr sir for telling me that i have malvaya yog please tell any another good yog in my kundli.i dont know to say what from last 2 yrd i lost my job i lost my love. She hurt me and marry some one else.im depressed also.i dont know can i ge t success or get married in future. Name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi

#5981 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Supplementary questions can only be answered if you use Paid services. It takes quite a lot of time to evaluate a horoscope. Do read my articles on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

TMR

#5982 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Dear Ivanna,

Read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better insight into astrology.

Viewing 8 posts - 25 through 32 (of 41 total)
Reply To: marriage
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates