Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Marriages compability

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Navneet Khanna 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Ani

Namaste sir
    Boy DOB 7/7/1988
    Tob 11.40 PM
    POB holalkere Karnataka India
    Gal DOB 26/01/1991
    Tob 2:30 am
    Pob davangere Karnataka India
    Pls tell me about the compability..can I go for this proposal.tq

• #25103 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Looking at the horoscope matching we see that the Guna milan score is 21.5 which is higher than 18 that is required for marriage. There is 2-12 Bhakoot dosha which is not good. The Grah maitri score is also weak with 1 out of max 5. Marriage should be done if Bhakoot dosha get cancelled.

You should do complete Gun and grah milan to check marital happiness in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

• #25106 Reply

Akshara v

My kundli is not matching with my boy friend.. Is there anything that we can do to get married

Details
    Boy name: vivek premkumar
    Dob 30 Sept 1986
    Time 10.30pm
    Place kerala

Girl name : Akshara V
    Dob 15 March 1992
    Time 2.35pm
    Place kerala

Please Help me sir

• #25138 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

The ashtkoot Guna milan score is 18.5 which is minimum of what is required for marriage. There is bhakoot dosha and also the Gana score is weak as the boy belongs to Rakshasa Gana. As what you are asking needs detailed analysis of both horoscopes, you can take my Paid consultation and I can help you take a right decision. We will see if the above doshas get cancelled and discuss how your overall compatibility will be in the coming years.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Reply To: Marriages compability
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates