Neelam stone

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Suvendu

DOB -04/ oct / 1990
      Time – 7:50 am
      Place – Jorhat,Assam,India

Can i wear neelam stone because it is in my 3rd house and aspect on venus which is my lagna lord.so please tell me sir can i wear neelam.I have to face lots of problems specially from women and love and friends.

Waiting for you valuable reply.

• #37203 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you can wear Neelam which is the stone of Saturn. Saturn is the yogakarka planet in your horoscope. The relationship problem is primarily because of debilitated Venus in the 12th house of your birth chart.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #37263 Reply
      Salman

Your lucky Gem Stone is Ruby which you should wear in Gold ring in Ring finger of about 5 ratti or 4.56 Carat on Sunday morning between 6:00 am to 6:30 am and your lucky substone is Sun Stone which your should wear in silver in ring finger of minimum 5 ratti or 4.56 Carat on Sunday between 6:00 and 6:30 am.

• #99547 Reply
      Sushma Sarkar

Name Sushma Sarkar
      Dob-29-09-1982
      Hoshangabad (m.p)

I have bought Neelam but I am sceptical about wearing it, I have done puja and kept under pillow for week no odd feeling. But to wear it as pendant I am Lil bit worried. Should I wear or no? Few professional issues going on but they were before buying neelam. Kindly advice should I wear it?

• #99562 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Are there remedies in Astrology” on my blog Navagraha astrology Online and you will be better enlightened.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Neelam stone
Your information: