Pls. Help !! Job!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pulkit

Dear Sirs,

I am trying from last three years, I am unable to get a new job and also not getting promotion in my current company. Juniors in the company are getting promoted/salary increase and I am lacking behind. And I am given the work which is way lower than my experience, seems like reporting to my Juniors.

Could you please guide me through this, on why these all is happening with me and its solution. I am currently working in Dubai. I am really frustrated. Please help.

I have gone through paid consultation as well, without any luck so far….

My Details
      Name: Pulkit
      DOB: 7-DEC-1986
      Place: Raxaul, India
      Time: 9:15 am

• #63721 Reply
      TMR

Your career house is 60.37% strong and when you work for $60.37, your returns from the career will be $38.93 worth which means that you cannot be called a successful person though with a reasonable Job Satisfaction in your career. And you will never be successful in speculative trades like investing in stocks and shares or real estate.

Your horoscope is indicative of poor returns in Career and 10 houses in your horoscope are below average.

Whatever you do never expect to get more than 44% success in life. May be after 2045, you could have better times. Your post retirement life could be happy.

• #63734 Reply
      Pulkit

Hello TMR Sir,

Thank you for the reveiw.

Any Puja, Remedy/Upayas to lower the effect of bad returns and get a successful career?

Regards
      Pulkit

• #63744 Reply
      TMR

Yes, read Srimad Maha Bhagavatham daily till you are happy in life and thereafter. Here is a link http://srimadbhagavatam.org/contents.html

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Pls. Help !! Job!!
Your information: