Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

Searching a life companion ( Female)

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Searching a life companion ( Female)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • #8117 Reply

Neeraj Gupta

Hello, i am Aggrawal looking for a life companion
    ( Female). Caste, status no Bar. i am looking for a simple / court marriage. pl. contact me thru my mail id

#8121 Reply

Navneet Khanna

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for visiting the Astrology Forum , you will find this article interesting.

Click to Read about Remedies for Delayed Marriage

Navneet Khanna

#8127 Reply

Rima Nanda

Hello sir,

My dob is 10/1/1991,
    Timing:13 hours 17 min,MulundMumbai
    Sir I want to know will
    My spouse be from wealthy family?
    Good looking and well educated?
    Please reply
    Thank u in advance

#8132 Reply

Please read “Definitions in Astrology” on my blog and you will get to know what astrology can offer in this regard.

#8155 Reply

Respected sir,
    I went through ur blog and it did not help me find my answer.
    Thank u.

#8158 Reply

Marital Happiness has nothing to do with whether your spouse will be wealthy or not. You are after his riches and external appearance the definition of which varies from person to person. Astrology is not a science which can answer your personal liking and well being. When you mature a little more you will then be able to understand astrology in its true sense as applicable to your evaluation of life. Perhaps you can contact some wayside astrologer to get the answers you want.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Searching a life companion ( Female)
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top