• Author
      Sachin kulkarni

DOB 1st march 1972
      TOB 13:12
      POB pune india
      I am not in job since June 2017.

• #40975 Reply
      TMR

Where are you now? And what are you doing now. As per your horoscope you are well employed and and settled down too. OH! you just went to the toilet and it took a long time. Doesn’t matter. Have some respect to the astrologers who are doing it for free for you.

• #40986 Reply
        Sachin kulkarni

You took me wrong. I was in UAE doing job until June 2017. I am searching job again in Dubai. Currently I have a small duration contract. It’s not a full time job. I am engineer by profession and was GM operations.

• #40999 Reply
      TMR

A person with a GM operations are unlikely to get a new job through Astrology. He has to publish his resume and people will be attracted to it by potential employers. Sun, Moon and other planets will not even look at them. Usually within a year of break people who are qualified will get a job. They can use usable science for their projections and procrastination and astrologers can be kept at bay. Still if you wish to have a scientifc evaluation of your horoscope, you can read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online and get some scientific learning done from them.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: When will I get the job.
Your information: