Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

when will i get the job?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sachin 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Bibhuti

when will i get the job?
    dob-08/march/1975
    tob=6.17am
    pob-cuttack,orissa.

Regards,
    Bibhuti

• #29438 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

You are running the period of Shani sade satti which is not a good period in ones life. Sade satti is the transit of Saturn over natal moon. This is your second Sade satti which brings instability on the career front. Doing the remedies of Saturn will bring you gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

• #29442 Reply
    Deepak
    Deepak

You are currently under Jupiter Mahadasha and Saturn antradasha from 29/01/2017 till 12/08/2019. Jupiter is average for career (1,4,12 in nakshatra and sublord is below average for career) and Saturn is excellent being lagna lord (2,6,10,11 in nakshatra and sublord is excellent). Your Sadesati is going to be excellent as well given Moon is in 11th house and Saturn is lord of ascendant.

Ketu pratyantar starts from 2/11/2017 and you should get job around that time (also Saturn would have moved to 11th house of gains and Rahu would be in 6th house which would be excellent.

Be patient and recite Saturn mantra “Om praam preem praum sah shanayishraya namah” 23000 times in 21 days would help in success, mental peace and growth

Best of Luck!
    Astrologer Deepak

• #35658 Reply

Sachin

Date of birth – 1st march 1972
    Time of Birth- 13.10pm
    Place of birth- Pune

• #35659 Reply

Sachin

when will i get the job?
    DOB 1 st march 1972
    TOB 13:10
    POB pune

• #35708 Reply

Sachin

Dear Sir
    Please advice when will I get the job?
    DOB 1st march 1972
    TOB 13.10
    POB – Pune India

• #35712 Reply

panchang

Make you Janam Kundali by the world no. 1 astrology app mPanchang. And know when you’ll get the job and get married.

• #35731 Reply

Sachin

Dear Sir
    Please advice when will I get the job?
    DOB 1st march 1972
    TOB 13.10
    POB – Pune India

Reply To: when will i get the job?
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates