People in India believe that a child’s destiny depends upon the placement of the nine planets at the time of birth, it is common to have a horoscope made soon after birth of a child. The effect of the planets on the marital life of the individual is also indicated in the horoscope. Therefore it is common to match the horoscopes of the prospective bride and groom to get an indication of their marriage compatibility. This is also known as Horoscope Matching or Kundali Milan.
How Horoscope Matching or Kundali Milan is Done?
In Vedic astrology, Kundali Milan is based on eight parameters also known as Koot:
- Varna refers to ego development. It carries one mark.
- Vashya refers to the intensity of mutual attraction and affection. It carries two marks.
- Tara refers to the health and well being of the couple. It carries three marks.
- Yoni refers to biological compatibility and satisfaction. It carries four marks.
- Graha Maitri refers to oulook, objective, intellectual level and spiritual plane of existence. It carries five marks.
- Gana refers to temperamental characteristics. It carries six marks.
- Bhakut / Bhakoot refers to Love/ family welfare. It carries seven marks.
- Nadi refers to progeny and self health. It carries eight marks.
The eight parameters together carry 36 marks, or gunas as they are called in astrological terms. When the two horoscopes are compared, a minimum of 18 gunas is necessary for a match to be declared compatible. The more the gunas scored, the better the outlook. Sometimes the horoscopes may predict total incompatibility, this can be if there is complete incompatibility and also the birth chart of any one person is incorrect. Therefore before getting the Horoscope Matching or Kundali milan done, it is important to check if the Horoscopes are correct.
With computerization in every field of life, the matching of horoscopes can now also be done on the computer if the software is available. However traditionally it has been done through Panchang and it is still the preferred way to make sure there are no errors. In most cases, the matching is satisfactory except when there are doshas. However, when in doubt, particularly if one of the persons has a malefic Mangal or any other malefic dosha like Bhakoot or Nadi Dosha, it is advisable to consult a person who specializes in Astrology to make sure the dosha get cancelled.
If you have any of the above dosha in your Horoscope Matching, I have the Answers. Look forward to help you with this Divine Knowledge.
If you want a detailed Horoscope Matching / Kundali Milan report for self and your partner. Know all the remedies and have Happy Marital life.
Select “Add to Cart” to Get the Detailed “Horoscope Matching – Kundali Milan Report ”.