16 Years of Lingering Fluctuating Bowel Problem

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      canisius

Dear Sir,

I suffering with Chronic Constipation for 16 years. Have sort all medical options but nothing was successful. I’m unable to live a normal life. Please help me out
      DOB – 11th October 1981
      TOC – 06.05 AM
      POB – Wattala
      Country – Sri Lanka
      State – Western Province

canisius

Dear Sir,

I’m in Deep Distress and depressed. Pleeeeeeese help me out. I’m at home without being able to do a job now for the last 7 yrs due to my fluctuating Bowel Problem, Please tell me when could I see improvements in my health sir. You are the only person in this planet earth who could help me out.!!!! as you are a Qualified expert in predictive Astrology.

Tks
      Sean David

TMR

Your Sixth house is the weakest in your horoscope and it has very low potency and sixth house is responsible for your Irritable Bowel Syndrome. You will have to put up with it for your whole life. Perhaps eating salads, non fatty foods and drinking fresh fruit juices etc. could bring you lot of relief. It is better to consult some Ayurveda or homeopathic physicians in this regard.

canisius

Dear TMR Sir…..,

I didn’t have this problem before my Shani Dasa Started. So you may be wrong with your assumption that I will have to put up with this condition rest of my life.

The truth is I’m under the Chidra Dasa Period. Graha Sandhi Period. Classical books say that no planet would give it’s effect during it’s own bhukti period. At present I’m under Mercury Main Period Mercury Sub Period (Mercury – Mercury).

Therefore at the end of the above period I will certainly experience improvements or may be perhaps even before that ie. after the Graha Sandhi period (Half of the end of the total of previouse and subsequent mahadasa)

Please don’t mislead anyone specially pertaining to Astrology. Astrology is a divine subject. if you do not know the subject then you better be silent. but do not invent new theories.

Tks
      C..D..

TMR

Even before you were born, I have been researching Astrology. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

I never mislead anyone using Astrology. You asked a question and I answered truthfully. If you knew everything about Astrology, why did you ask a question to start with.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘16 Years of Lingering Fluctuating Bowel Problem’ is closed to new replies.