can i have love marriage

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Bharat Shah

I’m a MBBS doctor, but because of my looks I feel extremely underconfident about my love & marriage prospects. I like a girl but I don’t have the guts to express it.Sir kindly enlighten me a bit if I’ll have a love marriage or not & by which age
      Thanks a lot sir
      DOB: 4th September, 1995
      POB: Malad East, Mumbai
      TOB: 19:23

• #47084 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hey doctor It is not good, that you have such a negative opinion about yourself. No matter how God has created you, you should feel happy about it. Dont compare yoruself and degrade yourself. Everyone is not destined to be Richand Gere and Akshaye Kumar, also anyone who likes you just because of your looks, the relationship will always be superficial and never longlasting. A good relationship works where there is mental compatibility. Looks have little or no role in it. So I don’t think so that you should worry about rejection, make the girl know what your feelings. If it works that is great, if it does not then remember it was only good for short duration.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #47087 Reply
      Bharat Shah

Thank you sir for your advice. It’ll be very very helpful if you can provide some astrological insight about my love & marriage life.
      Thanks & Regards

• #47110 Reply
      TMR

Suggest you read navagrahastro.blogspot.in where you will know how to evaluate your horoscope including your love life and success in other faculties.

• #47133 Reply
      Bharat Shah

Thank you sir

• #47139 Reply
      satish

hello Bharat

After brief analysis of your chart…the 7th house of marriage is ruled by sun. which Is no doubt an enemy to your lagan ..but its strong and in own house and further aspected by saturn.
      7 cusp ruled by sun and mars – which indicate that wife will have dominating nature but the good hearted woman. Sun in star of benefic planet venus. whuch further conforms that she is freindly person.

So your married life will be good and harmonious.
      As ketu aspects moon in your chart ..you are advised to worship Lord ganehji. For better results in life.

satish
      [email protected]

• #47279 Reply
      Bharat Shah

Thank you for your evaluation of the chart

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: can i have love marriage
Your information: