Career and marriage

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Trapti jain

Hello sir
      I want to know about my career and success..i was doing CA..but due to repeated failure in finals..i dropped it for while..now since last one year i am working in teaching professional..i want to grow on more high levels and have good post and career..i am preparing for NET exam also for lecturer…
      Sir i faced many obstacles and failure continously…
      Please tell how and when will i be able to achieve high success in my career ,when will i get government job..will i get it or not..???Also tell me about my marriage and married life ..will it be love marriage or arrange??please rply and also suggest remedies
      Date of birth 22/01/1994
      Place-shahadra(delhi)
      Time 7:30pm

Thanku..

• #79550 Reply
      TMR

You are asking too many questions to be answered. You can come through Paid consultation for a scientific evaluation of your horoscope through Paid Consultation.

• #79579 Reply
      Trapti jain

Just tell me about my career

• #79602 Reply
      jorge giraldo

pranams , i am a man that have a saturn libra 7 house retrograde and venus 11 house i wish a good married. what i do? i shympatizer hindu cultures and devas.
      i need a cure i whish a good wife i have 35 years old. thanks.

• #79610 Reply
      TMR

You have to give your date, time and place of birth if we have to give you an answer to your question.

• #79684 Reply
      Pm

prashant(male)
      3:25AM
      Delhi . And meetu (female) 17.07.1988 time 4Pm delhi. I will also send my and wife kundli. There is some argue at homr . And home atmosphere also not good . Please tell reason and when family and our relationship will be smooth. Reply

• #79708 Reply
      TMR

Your Moon is the weakest and this causes all the problems in your life. Currently you are running Rahu Mahadasa and when Jupiter Mahadasa sets in 2025, there could be some relief in your life. Read my blog if you wish to have a scientific evaluation of your horoscope.

• #79757 Reply
      Mukut Pathak

My date of birth is: 02-11-1980
      Place of Birth: Kokrajhar, Assam, India

Sir, could you please tell me when should I expect marriage, and if possible a little about my future spouse.

Regards,

Mukut 🙂

• #79770 Reply
      TMR

You have to give your time of birth also.

• #79958 Reply
      Mukut Pathak

Sorry, I forgot to mention. Time of birth is: 4:48 PM

• #79975 Reply
      TMR

Your marital house is the weakest in your horoscope and it is better not to jump into matrimony. Possibly if you relocate from your place of birth to a distant place you could have a happy married life. For details come through Paid Consultation after reading my blog.

• #80008 Reply
        Mukut Pathak

Sir, I live in Guwahati (200 kms away from my birth place) since I was a child. My parents moved from my birth place when I was 1.5 year old. Do I still need to worry? Please advice me.

• #80025 Reply
      TMR

There will be changes in planetary influences only if you relocate to some place which is 2000 kilometres or more distant from your birth place. A minimum change in longitude of 25 degrees or latitude of 10 degrees should be there. Whether it will be good or bad will be known after re-evaluation of your horoscope based on the new place of residence. More details are there in my blog.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Career and marriage
Your information: